DOBT at the Code for America Summit
The DOBT team will be at the Code for America Summit in Oakland this week! As in previous years, we look forward to seeing on display a mix of grit and pragmatic optimism that’s characteristic of a community we’re proud to be a part of.
Here are some of the sessions we have our eye on:
- “Multi-Jurisdictional Open Data: When Governments Play Nicely”
- “Quality vs. Quantity? Developing Strategies to Release Valuable, High-Quality Open Data”
- “Behind the Wireframes: 5 Case Studies in Civic Design”
- “You Published Some Data. So What?”
- “Breaking the Opaque Frame: Bringing Data, Tech and the Internet to Government Purchasing,” which will include our CTO Adam Becker as a panelist.
Image used under a CC BY 2.0 license.
Kari Mah is a product manager at CityBase.